Monday, October 15, 2007

i've been tagged

ok so here are 7 weird things about me
1. i have a weird sense of humor. i love south park & carlos mencia
2. my eyes dont work together like yours do so i can not see 3 d.( unless i go to disney on one of their 3 d rides that the picture surrounds me, then i get sick)
3. i also have to be covered when i sleep even if it's hot, but will kick off the covers & then re-cover my self while sleeping.
4. i love horror movies & teeny bopper movies, and cant let go of the 80's. i know by now your thinking im realy lame, well i am !
5. i have to cut my own grass. i dont like the way anyone else does it. im ocd when it comes to my lawn & it really pisses me off when my pretty plants die & there is no color. i just re-did my plants & some died... gggrrrrr
6. i hate to have my picture taken because of my eyes & teeth. they really bother me & some day when my kids are taken care of, i will get mine done, but not now. so thats y i never have a full smile in my pictures.
7.i love to look at peoples eyes and their color. but people w/ dark brown eyes freak me out. if i cant see the pupil, it freaks me out. it's like a giant black eye looking at me..... gives me the willies. they say the eyes are the windows to a persons soul & i believe that. it's like the black dot is looking into mine.
i know, that was no fun. but it's really hard to find quirky things about yourself. im sure it would be easier if someone else did this for me.
well i cant really tag anyone else since i dont know anyone else but my hilltop girls that have blogs & ya'll have already done this...
ok so now im relly off to bed since i cant even see what im writing.
besides at least i finally got my sign on right & could post again. i tried last week & couldnt get on... like i said im a dork.

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Lauri,
You crack me up! I miss you!

:J