Friday, January 23, 2009

hello long lost friends

i cant believe it's been a little over a year since i blogged last. I guess this is why i don't journal.. I SUCK at it. Im getting really excited, the Ft. Lauderdale girls are getting ready to hit the road to head up to our annual WINTER RETREAT. It is supposed to be cold! which i cant wait for, it's gonna be fun sleeping in the cabins in 30+ degree weather. Im all hooked up. i've got my 0 degree sleeping bag, my outdoor world propane heater, long johns, im ready to go baby :) some of the girls in our group will not brave the elements and some of us say BRING IT !!! LOL
If our a scrapbooker, you've probley heard of Kit of the Month from Creating Keepsakes. Alot of my friends are doing the 365 kit of the month. It was so hot, that it sold out quickly. Im bummed that I missed out on this cool kit, however, alot of girls have improvised and have created their own version weather it be via blog or digital. I know im a little late starting that venture, but i think i may jump on board & try out the digital version.
Rick & I are going out to dinner tonight since we didn't get out lunch date yesterday. It's been a while since we've been out for Sushi. I think im gonna bring my camera & take a pic or two of our dinner. I will try to post it when i get back home.
Well thats it for now girls
peace

No comments: