Monday, July 16, 2007

is it friday yet? Happy Birthday girls.....


Let me start off by saying a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LINDA & BARB !!!!! I LOVE YA'S BOTH.
linda i know i talked to you today & gave you a verbal HB, but it never hurts to hear it again.
ok girls so im slippin here.. sorry i havent been on recently. Back to work, EEEWWWWW. wish i was at home scrappin instead, but when i was home, i didnt do that either. I really really hate not having a dedicated space for my stuff. It's all in my walk in pantry on the shelves & in my xxl & i hate having to search for stuff. I want it all there at my finger tips... I did however finish the class/kit i took at the Birthday Crop of Jules.. it turned out soooo cute & i just love sanding & inking it's so relaxing, messy but relaxing
dh & ds go to estero this weekend for a hockey tournament so i will be home w/ my girls & i plan on scrappin im gonna fill up my dining room table & just leave it out. yeah right. lets see if that happens.
Karen & Donna were supposed to come over & scrap w/ me at my house since the boys would be gone, however since their boys are in travel base ball, i think they will be having games all weekend. We were so trying to get together at each others house to get on a scrappin groove, but it doest look like were off to a good start.
This past weekend they scrapped at michelles store (scrapbook central) in coconut creek, i didnt get to go since dh was out of town on business from monday to friday & when he got home friday night, he left w/ his friend mike to go fishing in cape coral w/ our old neighbor.
Im soooooo tired, I just cant get caught up on my strength & now being back to work is yucky.... first i had driven up to GA to get my girls, my FIL had them in NC for a week & he drove them down to my brothers house... it was a fun drive up alone, listened to my IPOD the whole way. i have never done anything like that before so this was an adventure for me. I didnt get much sleep while i was gone & then when i got home, had a hectic week & then it was the 4th of july & then Karen & I were off on our girls weekend in Tarpon Springs at Jules' house, then home & back to work.... so im still really draggin bad
I really really miss my Hilltop Girls.... they are so addictive & i sure do wish we could move up that way... It would be a blessing just to be able to sell my house.....
Everyone please say a prayre that someone comes & scoops up my home... we really need to downsize....lol especially after our shopping spree in ocala & the birthday crop, then ocala again & rouban rouge....GOOD LORD i still have Seabring, CKU and creepover in october lol i may have to pimp out my husband..... i will get more for his body than my own....lol
well girly girls, i think thats about it for now, it's almost 11pm & my eyes are closing. im laying here on my bed w/ the laptop... god i love this thing & belss the person who created wirless internet...
my love to all
Lauderdale Lauri

4 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Miss you muchly and can't wait until Sebring!

Mary B said...

I miss you too!!! (hugs)

I love driving by myself, I've been doing roadtrips since I was 18. I've always been kind of a loner that way, but I love the feeling of the open road!

eljay716 said...

I love driving alone! I load a book into the IPOD and suddenly realize "how did I get here already!" It is very good for you! thanks for bloggin..
LOL

Kip said...

Hey girl, time to blog again. See you soon!!