Monday, September 24, 2007

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

well here i am at work, should i be working.. yeah im sure thats what they want me to do since im oh, like HERE!...lol just wanted to drop a quick note to say hello.
this weekend was pretty quiet, didnt do much this past weekend. i was off friday as always now. hooked up w/ a few friends for lunch, left in the pouring rain in case my 2 need a ride home from school, but by the time i got home, it had cleared up for them to ride their bikes home, but by 3:30, i did have to go p/u bella & her friend cause it was raining again then.
friday night went out to dinner w/ my girls & hubby for sushi. yummy, then home. read a book.
saturday morning i've been getting into the habbitt of laying out on my lounger just enjoying the quiet beginning of the day(while it's still cool) reading a book w/ a cup of hot chocolate. it really is peacefull watching the fish jump, etc etc etc. so about 9/10 ish. i mowed the lawn, then proceeded to pressure clean the back patio & by the time i was done, then really did nothing the rest of the weekend except read & walk around the house bored out of my mind, but just couldnt wrap my head around scrapping. to many people in the house.
i will clean better tonight since my sister & niece are coming in tomorrow night & sherry hasnt seen my house since 2004 right after we moved in pre-paint & pool etc & my niece nikki hasnt seen my house at all.
then wed morning im off to lakeland w/ my sister for my fathers memorial & to clean out his stuff from the house.. joy joy.
ok girls im outa here for now.
have fun

3 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

Just stopping by to say hello! Miss ya! Thinking of ya

JulesinParadise said...

Have been missing you madly.

Michele L from Tampa said...

tagging you so maybe you will blog. will miss you this weekend