Saturday, September 15, 2007

howdy

ok, ok, ok
so im a BAD blogger... i never kept a diary for this very reason. it 7:30 sat morning i've been up since 6:30 & im sitting here. got home last night from our friends after 11:30, & went to bed. had the girls finishing up their rooms as someone is coming today to see the house between 10 & noon. we've had 2 previous no shows which really pisses me off. how rude ! dang if your not gonna come, at least call my realtor & say so... i try to be here for the most part when it's another realtor bcz of my dogs... while the people r in the house i take them out back, when they go out back i take them in or put them in the garage for the time being. in this heat i cant leave my dogs in the garage for any long period of time..... the market realy sucks. our house is huge & im practically having to give it away. the taxes & insurance is killing us. i just dont know how they expect people to live anymore unless you've been in your home for half your life. i just dont understand how any young person starting out will be able to survive.
i've been working my new schedule at work since mid august im doing 4 - 10 hour days and have my fridays off.... i love having that day off. yesterday i got really nothing but the laundry acomplished. aunt flo is here & i feel like the life has been sucked right out of me. the girls at work got me hooked onto this website called www.umoviez.com. they are bootleg movies on the computer u can watch for free. now mind u it does have it's draw backs. im into the first part of halloween, go to click in part 2 & the vide is no longer available.... that's happened a few times to me & it's frustrating as all get out. but hey, it's free & i cant complain.. i've already got my eye on a few movies i want when they come out...lol and OMG... it passes the time at work. now mind you, your not supposed to do stuff like that, but so far so good, no one has said a word. my dvd player is also in my desk, my friend is bringing me nip tuck the first season to watch next week. i try to keep it inconspicuous. i even bring my lap top w/ me so i can listen to my i tunes.... i dont have an 80 gig i pod yet that holds movies & tunes. & whats cool is my laptop also picks up their wireless internet. so i download music from limewire if the mood strikes or us girls are talking about songs & were like ooohhhhh gotta have that one.....
my friend that calle me just about every day is like whatcha doin im like watchin a movie & working & they r like you suck!.... yeah i know, it sucks to be me.....lol at least until management rains on my party...... till then it's happy happy
oh well. maybe i will try to scrap this weekend or at least get my kids school albums caught up to date. when ever i get stuff from school for them. i toss it right into their folder to be put on a page. im really pleased with their school albums if i do say so my self. when i started them they were the cm albums... omg..... what a pita those were! i HATE strap hindge. post bound isnt my favorite either, but whaat can u do. k-5 u know those albums are FAT & as of middle school, they slim right down...lol they just throw our babies to the wolves...
well girls i can go on & on... cause ya'll know how i can talk so im outa here, gonna go mop my floors b-4 the family gets up. since i have the animals i use white vinigar to mop. it's a great cleaner & non toxic, but our house smells like a salad for a few hours....lol nothin a candle & febreeze air mist wont cure....
over & out for now

1 comment:

Kip said...

You are too funny girl! I know exactly what you mean about the housing situation and it totally sucks. I'll have to check out that movie site!