Saturday, September 15, 2007

im back

oh my.. did i work today... im beat & i took a nap. after moping & vaccuming the floors, dishes & god knows what else on the inside, i worked outside. i have those bushes that flower every day & r purple. well the grass got in em & choked the life right out of them. let me say right now, they are twigs. i pulled & pulled & trimmed & trimmed. my nails are gone. I have never been one to wear gloves cause i cant FEEL.... my hands are sooooo SORE. after that i blew the leaves off the patio into the grass to be cut.
So after i blew off the patio, i mowed the grass, now mind you, im doing this all in the heat of the day. so now i've mowed, blew off the drive way & side walks, fed my plants some miricle grow cause for some reason, my mexican heather out back is not feeling well?????? after that i threw down some food pelletts. they should take off real well now. now i just need to get some more mulch for out back. out front, i need to get some new impatients for color.. i keep saying that, i think that will be done tomorrow and of course mulch.
my house is CLEAN... now the big word... can it stay that way? god lets hope so... my dogs, ya'll know i have 2 huge dogs collies. lassie.. you gotta love em and i do... but geesh the hair !... they shed it rolls through the house like tumbleweed sometimes.., no one brushes the poor things. i cant do everything. my husband is a wonderful. kind loving man, would give me the moon if i asked him to... but dang... he wants things & then doesnt take care of them & im not only talking about the dogs. stuff in general. every door gets slammed going in & going out. yes im guilty to on ocasion, but constantly... fridge, bang!, microwave, bang. front door, bang, back door, bang !...... the kids to.
i think im making that man take me out to dinner. i deserve it !
so my friends what have yall been up to???????

1 comment:

Kip said...

Wow, you exhaust me girl!! I'm off to a Hilltop crop today at Linda's house. Wish you could join us!