Saturday, August 25, 2007

my therapy

so, i cleaned all day friday, my house is just about spotless. ok i wouldnt go that far. lets just say it's clean... when i stress, i clean... karen offered for me to go over to her house if i needed more therapy...lol i love my friends. dh took Bella & I out to our favorite sushi place for dinner... yummy, then after that, we went to our friend adrie & gary's for her b-day party.. had a good time. NO I DIDNT DRINK.. someone had me try a lemon drop OMG... they way she made it was awful... i remember them being good. so needless to say, i dumped it. & drank water the rest of the night.
today i re-aranged my walk in pantry. i had been meaning to do this for a while & well today was the day, more therapy. lol Rick & katie had volunteer hours at the wildlife center in ft. lauderdale. she's really loving that... fell in love with a pig im like dont u dare bring another animal home ! so that was my quiet time while they were gone. i was in there for quite a while, thank got it's attached to the kitchen.
i even got to unpack my xxl... all my scrap stuff is on a shelf and some what neat looking. presentable at least.. i moved all my stuff around, got all the food stuff on one side & all the scrap stuff on the other. i took over the snack drawers for my scrap crap.. dang i got alot of chipboard...lol now if only i use it.
i want to scrap soooo bad, but just dont have the energy. i just want to go veg on the couch.
in the midst of re-orging the pantry i've also been doing laundry ALL DAY & i mea all day; i hang alot of their cloths to dry so when they r done, the go straight to the closet. now im finishing up the last of the towles & wha-al, i will be done, that is until someone changes their cloths or goes & showers.... gggrrrrrrr
my sister lovingly refers to me as SISTA MING SUE, I call her consuela cause she's worse than a clean freak OCD'ing....lol
Well my dear hearts im outa here for the night.
thanks again for all the well wishes
peace out

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Keeping you in my thoughts darlin'.